Gritworld GmbH is a new startup based in Frankfurt, Germany. We are forming professional team with computer graphics and computer vision veterans working on interesting projects to push the boundaries of realtime graphics, computer vision and virtual reality technologies to benefit people’s daily life.
We are looking for R&D Computer Vision Engineers to join our Frankfurt team. Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3+ years of experience in the computer vision related industry.
- Strong C++ programming skill.
- Strong R&D background in computer vision, machine learning, and a strong mathematical mindset.
- Be able to write clean, elegant and easy-to-maintain high performance code.
- GPU / CPU debugging and optimization experience.
- Good English language skills and ability to work smoothly in a team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Real time graphics algorithm research and development.
- Working with other teams to optimize the code to meet industry quality standards.
- Starting date: Earliest possible date
- Work location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany