Gritworld GmbH is a new startup based in Frankfurt, Germany. We are forming professional team with computer graphics and computer vision veterans working on interesting projects to push the boundaries of realtime graphics, computer vision and virtual reality technologies to benefit people’s daily life.
We are looking for QA Tester to join our Frankfurt team. Please submit your CV to email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Practical experience of at least 2+ years in software testing.
- Experience in 3D content creation tools such as 3ds Max, Sketchup.
- Basic knowledge in game engines.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Good oral and written English skills.
- Skills with Autodesk Revit is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA system is a plus.
- Review requirements and develop test cases based on according requirements.
- Work proactively in coordination with the development team for the troubleshooting and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the accurate reporting of test results.
- Isolating bugs i.e. finding steps to reproduce for identified bugs.
- Should able to write a precise description of the encountered issues so they can be easily identified and reproduced.
- Starting date: Earliest possible date
- Work location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany