Gritworld GmbH is a new startup based in Frankfurt, Germany. We are forming professional team with computer graphics and computer vision veterans working on interesting projects to push the boundaries of realtime graphics, computer vision and virtual reality technologies to benefit people’s daily life.
We are looking for R&D Graphics Engineers to join our Frankfurt team. Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2+ years of experience in the computer graphics industry.
- Strong C++ programming skill.
- Familiar with graphics pipeline and APIs, in particular OpenGL/OpenGL ES.
- GPU / CPU debugging and optimization experience.
- Good English language skills and ability to work smoothly in a team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
- [Optional] Experience with VR.
- Real time graphics algorithm research and development.
- Working with other teams to optimize the code to meet industry quality standards.
- Starting date: Earliest possible date
- Work location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany